USING OUR WEBSITE REQUIRES ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. The website www.mysteryrooms.in is owned and operated by Kickass Adventures. The company holds the right to amend or vary these terms and conditions including any of the contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
2. The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor of the Mystery Rooms website and should be read carefully before any use.
3. The Mystery Rooms Experience does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website.
4. Mystery Rooms website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
5. You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of Mystery Rooms website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
6. You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. Mystery Rooms will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of any payment and debit / credit card information though Mystery Rooms shall not be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
7. Mystery Rooms shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
COPYRIGHT & CONFIDENTIALITY
8. All names, designs and slogans used on the website, in any marketing and at the premises are the copyright of Mystery Rooms and its owners. No use or reproduction of any kind is allowed.
9. All players at Mystery Rooms by making a booking agree to undertake not to discuss, divulge or circulate any information regarding the content of the games or any other proprietary information. By playing the games, all players agree not to pass on this information or they will render themselves liable to prosecution under breach of confidentiality rules.